Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 16-18

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 19-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22+

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Some just take a while to start, don't worry 😄 what breeds are they? Some breeds can take many months to start laying.
That's the thing, they're all adults and should be laying eggs. My leghorn is laying, and so is one of my red sex links. The other two red sex links aren't, for some reason. One laid an egg the first night we got them, but we haven't had any from her since. They're all over a year old, so should be laying.

That's the thing, they're all adults and should be laying eggs. My leghorn is laying, and so is one of my red sex links. The other two red sex links aren't, for some reason. One laid an egg the first night we got them, but we haven't had any from her since. They're all over a year old, so should be laying.

Huh. That IS weird. They get enough sunlight AND sleep, right? Is it really hot or cold where you are? Are they stressed in any way? There are a lot of reasons.

Huh. That IS weird. They get enough sunlight AND sleep, right? Is it really hot or cold where you are? Are they stressed in any way? There are a lot of reasons.
They have their coop, a covered run, and an uncovered run. I would think that if they weren't getting enough sleep or sunlight, none of them would be laying. One of them is at the bottom of the pecking order, and may be subject to some bullying. From what I've read on here, I shouldn't intervene, so I haven't.

Back
Top Bottom