How many "packing peanuts" are you getting from ideal right now??

We ordered 5 blue swedish ducks from Ideal and got 9 packing peanuts. The packing peanuts appear to have been 9 barred rock males. When I was talking to the lady that packs them at Ideal she said the peanuts they put in there are chicks that didn't sale so usually they are males but they could be females.
love.gif
: Angelique

I ordered the bantam special from Ideal for 26 chicks and last week i got a box with 25 dead chick no extras. I called and they said they would reship this week it is warmer this week so i did a bit better I got 26 this time and there are 12 or 13 alive as of an hour ago. Why wont they send me any extra when i called about the last batch? The lady said they do not always have extra to send. I do not know what to do now if they reship i hopefully will get the chicks replaced i lost but then i probably will get a bunch of roosters i do not want and with my luck the bantams wont make it here alive.
If you're getting a lot of dead chicks, you might be farther away, you might try to find a closer hatchery or try a different place?

Back
Top Bottom