How to kill a rooster for eating purposes?

Moochie

Songster
9 Years
Nov 8, 2010
North Edwards
I don't know how to, someone please tell me.
I can't handle the demon bird during the day so at night would be best (with thick gloves and layered clothing). If my parents don't get rid of him I will because I am sick of him and his sparring at my leg. I have 4 other roosters who never hurt me. Also once Charlie goes I'm pretty sure I'll get a belgian d'uccle pullet
big_smile.png

Quote:
Put a broomstick over his head and step down firmly. Pull on his legs till you feel him go limp. Now get to work processing him. If you can hill him you should be able to process him as well. If you kill him you eat him.
smile.png

Lots of ways! You can hang him upside down and cut his throat or cut his head off, make a chopping block and cut his head off with a hatchet, do the broomstick method. There should be a sticky on the top of this section with great post by frugal on how to process
smile.png

Turn him to chicken dumpling soup - he'll be yummy!

Quote:
Put a broomstick over his head and step down firmly. Pull on his legs till you feel him go limp. Now get to work processing him. If you can hill him you should be able to process him as well. If you kill him you eat him.
smile.png

ep.gif
th.gif

Quote:
Take some good tree pruning loppers, hang the bird carefully and gently so that he is calm, and quickly remove the head.
wink.png
There's no missing, no slow death from bleeding or gas, . . . It is easy, quick, and painless.

I studied lots of things on Youtube. Some were pretty crass and did not watch them completely, but we had never done it before and were able to do so and eat that nasty boy when we were done. B?C we just did one we skinned it.

I have faith in you....

makesure there not dull to that would get messy lol
Quote:
Take some good tree pruning loppers, hang the bird carefully and gently so that he is calm, and quickly remove the head.
wink.png
There's no missing, no slow death from bleeding or gas, . . . It is easy, quick, and painless.

Back
Top Bottom