How to measure a duck for a Personal FLotation Device

Have you ever heard such expert advice put into words

• Total voters

bluejeans

Songster
7 Years
Jul 25, 2012
New Mexico
First you need to get your duck to Relax and calm down after you been chasing it around the pen for two hours with the old orange one held tightly in your fist .That one would never fit any way. Now thats it cornered you can catch it with your grandpas fishing net. next Flop it down on a pound or so of "busy bees ORGANIC" sweet sweet honey make doubly sure that the honey your using as the one i told you or this wont work ! Now paste it little wings out away from its body so that you can get a good measurement! From under the ducks chin down to its "belly button" then from wing pit to wing pit! Take the two measure ments add them to gather and divide by two. Gently place stuck down duck in front of cat or dog so it can gently lick honey clean from duck. if you dont have a gentle cat or dog simply do it your self. Now Take measurements to your local swim store and tell them these are the measurement for your ducks personal flotation device. I hope you appreciate all the work i put into this so it would be easy for you.

Last edited:
First you need to get your duck to Relax and calm down after you been chasing it around the pen for two hours with the old orange one held tightly in your fist .That one would never fit any way. Now thats it cornered you can catch it with your grandpas fishing net. next Flop it down on a pound or so of "busy bees ORGANIC" sweet sweet honey make doubly sure that the honey your using as the one i told you or this wont work ! Now paste it little wings out away from its body so that you can get a good measurement! From under the ducks chin down to its "belly button" then from wing pit to wing pit! Take the two measure ments add them to gather and divide by two. Gently place stuck down duck in front of cat or dog so it can gently lick honey clean from duck. if you dont have a gentle cat or dog simply do it your self. Now Take measurements to your local swim store and tell them these are the measurement for your ducks personal flotation device. I hope you appreciate all the work i put into this so it would be easy for you.
so if I have your sense of humor can i blame this post on you when the men in white coats come.

Back
Top Bottom