How To Take Better Photos Of Your Chickens

Amazing information! And the pics! Wow!
p0701.gif
s0819.gif

Yes you do! It really is a small world lol. My friends wanted me to move there and while it is very beautiful and reminds me of home... I don't think I could cope with the winters. 🥶

I'm sure winter would be quite the shock. I know TN can get snow/ice, but not nearly as much. The last couple of winters have been horrible here with more days below 0 than I remember having for a while. Having days in a row with morning temps of -20something every morning is not a whole lot of fun. You really do get used to it after a while, and the worst part of winter is Jan-March so it's not quite as bad as it sounds haha.

You also live in a beautiful state so I don't blame you for staying! We took a trip to the Smokey Mountains when I was in high school, and it was awesome! We hit up quite a few places, Memphis, Gatlinburg, Nashville, that's what I remember for sure other than being in the Smoky Mountains.

Great thread and great advice. Thanks for taking the time to type all that up. I do a little wildlife photography on occasion and many of the tips you give apply to that also.

I wrote a little crash course in my wildlife photography thread about how to take better pictures. I can post it here if that's okay with you, but I don't want to hijack your thread....

Great thread and great advice. Thanks for taking the time to type all that up. I do a little wildlife photography on occasion and many of the tips you give apply to that also.

I wrote a little crash course in my wildlife photography thread about how to take better pictures. I can post it here if that's okay with you, but I don't want to hijack your thread....
absolutely, please share!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom