How would your neighbors like you if?

"Death Metal Rooster" is a Denizli, a Turkish breed, I believe. If we had no neighbors, I would want a longcrower. I don't live in a neighborhood or in the city, but I don't think the few neighbors we do have would appreciate a longcrower!

Holy crap! Heck with the neighbors, I would be putting that rooster in the stock pot!!
th.gif

Quote:
First collect lots and lots of $$$, then contact some of the longcrower/longtail breeders. My understanding is that they take an extra special diet and extra special care. I think one of the two I posted was from Brazil (at least I think I posted that one) and hte other is form Kosovo. That's the one I like; cute crest, and it doesn;t even sound like a rooster
gig.gif

haha i first saw that youtube clip in the first post a while ago and promptly made the audio into an mp3 so now that long crow it does is the ringtone and alarm on my cell phone, it certainly wakes you up in the morning nice and quick
cool.png
gets some funny looks sometimes though when i get a txt and it goes off in public...

Back
Top Bottom