Hubby is not doing well. long post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes! I hope that everything is ok! Oh, I'm so worried!
fl.gif
I hope that there are no updates because they are celebrating Davy's recovery!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

I too am getting worried. I guess we just got used to the updates. This is very unsettling but hopefully we will get good news soon.
Prayers still going out.

Jacie

I'm worried too, but am still praying that Davy is getting better. I did get used to her updating us, and I keep checking back every chance I get.

Be strong Alley and believe all of this is in God's plan.

I'm worried too and hoping that countryentertainment is right!

Praying that Davy is getting better and for strength for Alley, the kids, and Davy's folks!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Gosh, I wish we would hear some thing. This waiting is so hard!! Prayers are still going strong for you and your family, Alley. Hope things are going good!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
:hugs

I too am sooo worried.
I'm praying that he is doing so well that Alley is actually resting when she isn't caring for him and the kids. Maybe since she isn't all alone at night she doesn't need us so much.

But I sure wish she'd post & let us know!

All we can do is keep praying.

Boozhoo
In our culture, we call on the eagle to bring the strength and power of the Creator and carry illness away.
The eagle is great medicine.

eagle7.gif

May this eagle fly to your family and carry Davy's illness up and away...
-------------------
16 spoilt chickens, 1 rescue chicken-hound dd
love.gif
dh

A,

I hope that we hear some good news soon. May God watch over this young family in Colorado and bring them to better times. Lord, give them and their friends strength and guide the physician in healing his patient.

I continue to pray for Davy's improvement and for the well-being of his dear wife and family.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom