HUGE BYC Contest – Pics W/ Tudy- FB Tags - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Congratulations Indeed!
smile.png

Father of Seven, married for 18 years, unfortunately lost my job as a Machinist here in Michigan…So there went the farm, but the good new's is My Veteran's kicked in Finally and were on only 5 acres but thats enough for my favorite feathered friends…My Chickens! Again, Congrat's!

Dave and Connie Scott ,Michigan Hobby farmer's

Congrats to the winner(s)

I am in the group who thinks the contest rules changing after photos have been submitted was not fair. The contest was disorganized. I was one of the early entries also and the rules started to change after that and I could have gotten more points on the "new rules" after my photo was already submitted.

Ok, getting off my soap-box, now. I just hope the feedback makes for a more thought out contest for next time.

Yes, unfair!! I could have taken my pic at home, with more ppl on Facebook! I couldn't tag the peeps from my feedstore, b/c they either don't have FB or they don't want to b/c they don't know me.
sad.png
We have a large family who do have FB, I could have gotten way more points that way!! So not fair!
rant.gif

Last edited:
Sorry about the confusion and the changes, but please recognize how difficult these things are to get 100% correct the first time... especially since we've never done a contest like this before, and I don't think anyone else has either.

If you'd like, we can always make sure things are 100% perfect before starting them? But keep in mind that the next contest will not be for another 5 years while we work out ever possible situation, combination, scenario, possible problems that might come into play, etc. Of course, even then we may make a mistake and when we mess up, make sure to flame us so we are discouraged and never do another contest again.

On the other hand, people could be a bit more forgiving, have some fun, and we can do these way more often?

Thanks to everyone who participated! We're very pleased that most of you had a great time!

Quote:
Sounds like a good plan to me! I think most of our members would like to see a bunch of contests and prizes while realizing we aren't perfect vs. no contests because we fear we may make a mistake and get reamed.

Yeah, really, people. I hope you realize that the staff organized this WHILE trying to juggle attitudes, broken rules, and more attitudes. Give them a BREAK! It's awfully nice of them to organize contests at all, considering that there ALWAYS seems to be a negative nellie who can't just shut up and have fun.

hide.gif
Congrats to the winner.

YAY!!!
clap.gif
More contests!
ya.gif
What fun.
wee.gif
:weee

Remember, no one likes it when the rules change after the game has begun. Good or bad, the rules should be the same for everyone to make it fair.
old.gif

THUMP. Ouch. (Someone kicked the soapbox right out from under me.)
hide.gif

Quote:
Sounds like a good plan to me! I think most of our members would like to see a bunch of contests and prizes while realizing we aren't perfect vs. no contests because we fear we may make a mistake and get reamed.

Sure, let's get rid of everything fun and be a dry fact only no interaction type of site like so many others.
If those complaining would have won, would there still be the same complaints? I think not

Back
Top Bottom