Hunter's Chat Thread!

OneShotHunter

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2012
Where the deer and the antalope play
As suggested by the title, this is where hunters can hang out, talk about hunting trips, discuss the merit of different calibers (and different bows, for bow hunters), and what your hunting this year. PM if you want to join, I'll add you to the members list. (Guests welcome, too)

Members:

OneShotHunter

brahmakid11

TexasWolf

Nathan Sampson

WARNING: THIS THREAD COULD CONTAIN PHOTOS OF DEAD ANIMALS.

Last edited:
Since we need a topic starter, what do you all think of hunting TV? Except for a few educational shows, most of it is just shoot and brag. (In my opinion) Jackie Bushman (You know that's not his real last name) is terrible. Not only does he not talk about stragey, he doesn't even smile. He could be holding the horns to a world record deer, and all he'd say would be a grim "It don't get no better than this.".

Yes, you can probably tell that I do not like hunting TV stars.

Last edited:
Since we need a topic starter, what do you all think of hunting TV? Except for a few educational shows, most of it is just shoot and brag. (In my opinion) Jackie Bushman (You know that's not his real last name) is terrible. Not only does he not talk about stragey, he doesn't even smile. He could be holding the horns to a world record deer, and all he'd say would be a grim "It don't get no better than this.".

Yes, you can probably tell that I do not like hunting TV stars.
haha, I never watch those, we have a local one, so I just watch that one, they also do fishing.

Back
Top Bottom