I accidentally bought some eggs! Oops!!

Oh if only I could find a site with eggs to bid on in this country.
I look at the US ones and I'm just DIEING to bid! (Import rules forbid it
barnie.gif
)

oh you poor poor ladies and gentlemen... I've heard of this horrible syndrome. The "I buy eggs even when I tell myself i'm not going too!" I have fallen victim to this also before. Sure i've had a few eyebrow raises from the hubs when that package was sitting on the table and he walked in while i had my letter opener in hand:drool.... but you know what this is a disease. First step is admitting it! "I have a problem..." go ahead said it out loud it will make you feel better...
barnie.gif
now that we all feel better i have to tell a funny little story about what happened to me!
gig.gif
So i decided i was going to get myself some delaware eggs and hatch some christmas babies while all the kids were at my house for christmas ( oh yes got a raised eyebrow since i had just hatched some RIR and some coturnix lol) Turned out great kids loved it though. Only problem was when the eggs started hatching 5 out of 7 were black... now wait a minute i thought...
idunno.gif
they can have black barring but these were pretty black with yellow bellies and some yellow on there face. I sent an email to the lady who assured me she sent me delawares.I scatched my head for almost two weeks, posted on BYC and then finally found out they were black australorps.... So i emailed the lady and sure enough she has another flock that are black australorps... must have mixed up the eggs!
hu.gif
lol so guess whats suppose to be here in a few hours... got the bator up and running... lol i know this little mistake came at an expense of the egg seller but i must say that i'm kinda excited there was a mix up lol more eggs to hatch while i wait for my cortunix to start laying....
wee.gif

I've got LF Polish and I just absolutely love them to death. They are the sweetest chicken. I'm ganna hatch some babies as soon as they start laying again
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom