I am thinking roo, 12 weeks old

They are on Tucker starter/grower and get whole oats on occasion along with some vegetables. They LOVE banana :)
I also feed Tucker brand feed. I fed mine the gamebird starter which had higher protein. It seemed to help my feather in a bit faster but even with that, my Buff Brahma cockerel was just as lacking in feathers at that age as yours! Your protein percentage is not the problem, it's the slow development of the breed but you might be able to speed it up a bit with even higher protein!

Here is an updated picture of my Buff Brahma, I am leaning pullet now lol! Hard to tell because I had to put a saddle on because he/she was being picked on where the feathers were slow to grow. Lots bigger but looks the same! 12 1/2 weeks now

Attachments

• 50CB204D-65D9-4777-A39B-348CFF1E5884.jpeg
    50CB204D-65D9-4777-A39B-348CFF1E5884.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Here is an updated picture of my Buff Brahma, I am leaning pullet now lol! Hard to tell because I had to put a saddle on because he/she was being picked on where the feathers were slow to grow. Lots bigger but looks the same! 12 1/2 weeks now
Pullet!! Thanks for the update, I was 100% wrong!! @Overo Mare, you were right!! Schooling me on my own breed hahaha 🤣

Back
Top Bottom