I believe I have boys! *Tons of pics*

Desirai

Songster
11 Years
Oct 12, 2011
Alabama
I believe I DEFINITELY have 3 boys out of my 12 babies!

I knew I had at least one boy about a week ago -- Starsky.

Then a couple days later I noticed that a second one was definitely a boy -- Hutch!

Now I'm thinking there's a 3rd one. Its comb is dark pink just like Starsky and Hutch!

Here are some pictures :)

Pictures of Starsky

Hutch loves having his wattles stroked! :)

Starsky in the back, Hutch in front, other in middle

The other possible boy in the front. What do you guys think?

I think they are too cute for words :)

I'm having my first go with bantys this year, brought 3 home...the smallest is like a hummingbird but takes no prisoners! Oh I hope they aren't roos! I'm calling the little one Lola, from the rock song by the Kinks

I would say you are right. And I wouldn't bet against the one right at the back in pic 2 being a cockerel either.

I'm no good at guessing but I just had to tell you how adorable they are! And to just let go and half mass his eyes for some lovin...uh, to die for, lol.
ya.gif

I would say you are right. And I wouldn't bet against the one right at the back in pic 2 being a cockerel either.

I agree...the one all the way in the back of the pack looks like a roo too! The way the head is up in the air to get a lay of the land....girls usually stay lower...my boys always seemed to have a scraggley appearance to their neck feathers when they were little too!!! uh oh! good luck.

I see five! Yep, you gotta get more hens. Chicken math strikes again!

you see 5 boys? Oh nooo..if I get more hens will I have enough room for them all?

The coop is 6x8ft and the run is 20ft x 20ft

Back
Top Bottom