I bit the bullet...

I've ordered and recv'd my tomato and pepper seeds but since it's sooooooooooooooo long before spring I have to wait to plant...lol.

It's below zero.... not that I'm bitter or anything. :mad: :eek:

The chickens and I don't hate you because you're warm...there did that sound convincing...lol.

Julie
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif

Seriously - I miss Californian weather - but NOTHING else - so overall I'd rather suffer my way through the winter.

th.gif

Ok, I'll try the little fence and see if that works. Thanks for the advise!

-20 degrees!!!
ep.gif
th.gif
I'm originally from FL, so I'm asking........WHY WOULD ANYONE LIVE IN THAT KIND OF WEATHER????????????

Saying that, it just warmed up to 70 degrees here in Texas! That's the winter I'm use to in FL! Once or maybe twice a year it got down to 20 degrees........MAYBE! I couldn't even imagine what it must be like to live in a climate that gets colder than zero! I've never even seen snow! Not even a flurry! (I've only been in Texas 2 years now.)

I pay $6k a year in property taxes and sit in traffic all day. Still jealous?

Not in the least! I pay less than $300/yr property taxes and hardly see any traffic. I'll take 55 degrees today with gusty winds to keep my rich lifestyle going, LOL.​

Quote:
Not in the least! I pay less than $300/yr property taxes and hardly see any traffic. I'll take 55 degrees today with gusty winds to keep my rich lifestyle going, LOL.

Sounds nice... but I melt in the snow!
lol.png

Quote:
Not in the least! I pay less than $300/yr property taxes and hardly see any traffic. I'll take 55 degrees today with gusty winds to keep my rich lifestyle going, LOL.

Sounds nice... but I melt in the snow!
lol.png

For what we get here compared to CA - I'll take the snow and ice!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom