I did it AGAIN !! UPDATE, pg.9 post #84

the1much

Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
heh,, your not gonna believe this,, ya know how im ALWAYS getting new roo's that noone wants,, buy birds from people who need money bad,, and just getting some good deals like getting my game roo,hen,and chick, for 7 chicks a week old,,,hehe,,, maybe it was 10 chicks
roll.png
,,, well,,,, TODAYS deal,,, 5 3 month old chicks,1 year old hen ( she was mean lol) and 10 week old chicks,,, for,,,,,,,,, oh,,,, this is gonna be good............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 27 6 month old silkies
big_smile.png
lol.png

and yes i'll get pics tomorrow hahaha
wink.png

Last edited:
You had 27 silkies? How'd you manage that and not go crazy? Did you have at least a few broody at all times? heh heh...don't forget I want to be on your list for eggs from your game birds....you wont forget will you? That is, unless you have me on your tie-dyed list....

edit to say:
I read your message again..you GOT 27 silkies? Oh no...you have been taken over by evil silkies..they like, managed mind control before you even traded, I bet.
They are all gonna go broody at once!

Last edited:
Quote:
i traded FOR silkies hahaha ,, i just got my first silkies the other day when they hatched,, now i have 27 full ( almost) grown ones hahaha
wink.png
big_smile.png

OOOHHHHHHHHH, now I get it. Good trade. Pics Please!

Back
Top Bottom