I don’t know what to do! Emergency?!

This is the smaller chicken with the breathing issue and the mass feather loss I can’t seem to upload a video here sadly but I have the video of her breathing too I’ll try to get w youtube to link it later or something.
Poor baby, even if it's just feathers, that must hurt. I know in humans pain can cause increased heart rate and elevated blood pressure, perhaps this is her elevated breathing cause?? you need better info and advice than I can give you. @casportpony @Texas Kiki, any ideas or other members who may be of help?

I am sorry for your loss.

Her breathing weird can be shock, stress or internal injuries.

Hopefully she snaps out of it soon and starts to eat. :fl

New update- the one with the weird breathing is now breathing normally, she and her sister however aren’t really eating that much.
On a more disturbing note our neighbors think they know the culprit, recent sightings of a bobcat in the neighborhood eating pigeons and someone’s dog.
I’ve not been at my dads house where the chickens are but this is what I’ve heard from him about the situation.

New update- the one with the weird breathing is now breathing normally, she and her sister however aren’t really eating that much.
On a more disturbing note our neighbors think they know the culprit, recent sightings of a bobcat in the neighborhood eating pigeons and someone’s dog.
I’ve not been at my dads house where the chickens are but this is what I’ve heard from him about the situation.
Oh no I hope your dad can do something with the bobcat.

Back
Top Bottom