I don't want my dog anymore . . .

Quote:
Yes! Now you've got the idea! And a poodle, too! For shame!! Since when does "twice" enter the poodle mind unless it's seeking a reward? I agree, your poodle is an idiot as is mine. (Do you have pics of your stoopid, ugly poodle?)

Last edited:
38757_10150232769935293_670115292_14051431_2236420_n.jpg

Now that I can't agree with! A Standard is NEVER UGLY.
lol.png

Here's Cricket. How did this big dog get the name Cricket? Why, he ate 100 crickets meant for my frogs of course!
lol.png

I love my guy though. We bond a lot. He's just an idiot.
wink.png

Last edited:
No, no, no. Standards are indeed ugly! And undignified,especially the way they flop and clomp about *garumph*; they are stoopid, and un-trainable. The least loyal of all dog breeds. And they shed horrifically!

(Psst, does he have cataracts? I can see your dog has trained you to brush him a lot.)

Last edited:
Delta, who just celebrated her 12th birthday and posed for this pic today, resembles these remarks.

Belinda
Central Arkansas

WELL, SHOOT. I've apparently been gone too long to remember how to link pics. Trust me, it's a dog.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
*In Oscar the Grouch's voice* Of course. Another outlaw. I can't complain about just my poodle, this has to be a collective poodle-bashing thread.

(I wanna see the pic!! *stomps feet*)

Regarding recipes that call for poodle:

My son suggests poodle over noodles. Or, we could get our poodles together for a bbq . . .

Life's been upside down, but I want things back to normal! Hubby had a debilitating brain injury that he is recovering from, and I'm trying to figure out how to support us all, help him get better, and not lose my mind. How 'bout you?

No cataracts, just the camera flash:lol:

He does get brushed a lot, and groomed twice a month. I'm kinda obsessed with his coat.
hide.gif

Cricket was rescued at 10 weeks. He was starved, beaten, and matted. Now he's my big, stoopid snuggle butt.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom