I fractured my finger today...

Quote:
There are several different brands. I use step grip that I get from northern hydraulics. I think wally worlds is grip rite but not sure.

BrahmaMama I hope you heal quick. I've been 1 armed for the last month and just got out of the sling today and the picking up everything one handed gets old really quick. Have a Blessed Day.

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif
My toe just hurts thinking about that!!! Wow, that must have smarted!

I can laugh looking back now; I think I was around 14, and there were friends over, so I'm sure I was showing off...I do remember getting back on and riding for awhile, until the pain got so bad I couldn't handle it
gig.gif

Wildsky, where is the "bow before you" smiley? lol! I had all 3 at the hospital, and epiderals with the first two-though with my first one, he came too fast for it to take effect anyway. My last one was emergency c-section so I was knocked out!

Thank you Lacy
hugs.gif

Thank you beekybuzzard
smile.png
It's no fun is it. It's good to hear you are healing.

OUCH! BrahmaMama--that sounds like something that would happen to me in all my "gracefulness". I did break a bone in my left hand when my hand slipped off the shovel handle and slammed against the rototiller's handle. Does anybody else do that little pain dance when they hurt themself? I sure did! It was so hard to get that glove off that hand because it was swollen.

I hope you heal up quick!

Quote:
Ooh, hencackle, you're making me cringe thinking of it! I do the same thing, dancing wise, this time I think I stayed on my butt on the ramp and rocked a bit, then went in the house, wiggled out of my coveralls and coat, and went and leaned against the kitchen sink
gig.gif
I can just imagine the pain trying to get your glove off...it's tight because of the swelling, and you are just anticipating the pain it's going to cause!

Thank you for the healing thoughts
hugs.gif

Oh Brahma, I feel for you. Never broke my fingers that I know of, but a couple of years ago I was out riding horse, and got bucked off. Landed on my shoulder and tore it up a bit. Was in a sling for a few days, then had to do physical therapy. I hope your finger gets to feeling better.

Ow, that had to hurt! Trying to do something without using your shoulder would be a hard one. And the bucking injuries are the worst, I think. I can handle a naughty horse, as long as they are not a bucker
rant.gif
Thanks for the thoughts
smile.png

ouch! I hate that!
I slammed my middle finger in the chicken coop door, so hard my nail turned blue and bleed! I was lucky I didnt chop it clean off. I'm very careful now how I shut that door! I always make sure that all my chickens are no where near that door when I need to close it, don't want ant hurt chicks!
My DH has to fix it, because it won't close unless you slamm it shut!
My nail has just now grown back, it came clean off, talk about yuck, and I'm pretty sure it was fractured too!
Hope it heals fast.
They sell finger gards at the drug store wear one so if you bump it it won't hurt as bad!
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom