I hate this time of night.

Quote:
eenie... I'm old. Like two days older than dirt. When you get my age lets see ya stay up late.
tongue.gif

Us old fellers have to have our sleep... and naps... and take our meds... and eat rabbit food.. and take naps... and walk slow... and drink nasty old people drinks... and take naps....
old.gif

Now..
Here's a cookie.

Quote:
eenie... I'm old. Like two days older than dirt. When you get my age lets see ya stay up late.
tongue.gif

Us old fellers have to have our sleep... and naps... and take our meds... and eat rabbit food.. and take naps... and walk slow... and drink nasty old people drinks... and take naps....
old.gif

Now..
Here's a cookie.

You know what I used to say in the middle of Walmart? When I was like four? "This is my gwamma. She is so old, *in a stage whisper* the dirt stands up, sawutes, and calls her ma'am."

What's up with old people giving me cookies? I don't understand.

Quote:
I AM NOT OLD!
hit.gif

I never called YOU old! I said I was old.

Em the Elder...
tongue2.gif

I said "What's with old people (plural) giving me cookies?" Em also keeps force feeding me cookies.
lol.png
Therefore, I accidentally called her old.

Em is Mormon!?
th.gif

Take the cookies Eenie and stash them away.......the way the economy is going, cookies might be in short supply in the future
wink.png
.............plus having a few to munch on while you are waiting for someone to open your kennel is a good way to pass the time.

Back
Top Bottom