I hate this time of night.

ny it is going to be 88-93 this week
somad.gif

Quote:
We definitely get irritated with eachother but I guess I wouldn't trade em for anything. I mean I don't have to wake up and think to myself ," oh god, I have to avoid so-and-so". I have had jobs like that and it's a terrible feeling
hmm.png

I know the feeling, I've had... let's say, some pretty bad disputes around school: life was pretty much tense and nerve racking having to see them every day, but they've picked up a lot this year now that
a) We've chosen different subjects
b) Everyone's starting to mature up, start studying and b*tch less

Quote:
Where do you live? I'm in Reno and it's SOOOOOO hot!!!

Go jump in a lake ....Tahoe that is. I still have a jar of Tahoe water that is almost 20 years old. It has little bits of mica floating in it like a natural sparkly snow globe.

Quote:
I'd love to be able to do something I'm passionate about for my living, like you do.
thumbsup.gif

What kind of stuff do you cook? Meals, desserts? Personally I'd constantly be wanting to eat the stuff I plated up
lau.gif

I got the job last September, I was 14
th.gif
I actually applied in May, and had no idea who this guy was when he called me offering the job!

Yes, at least I have some deposits for when I'm going to move out!

We do breakfast, lunch, and private catering for a payroll company. Anything they want we will make!

Fantastic, you'll have to come down and cook something for us some day :lua
Next year I'm having my 16th, I plan on doing something big because the last time I acknowledged my birthday in any way was when I turned 11.
caf.gif

Quote:
New york?!
ep.gif
I've always wanted to go there, sounds like an amazing place...
droolin.gif

You should come to Australia and have a look around in Summer. At least, I'm assuming, you don't have as many flies as us
old.gif

Quote:
We do breakfast, lunch, and private catering for a payroll company. Anything they want we will make!

Next year I'm having my 16th, I plan on doing something big because the last time I acknowledged my birthday in any way was when I turned 11.
caf.gif

do you have a nick name
cool.png

Quote:
caf.gif

do you have a nick name
cool.png

Well.... that depends, I guess, lol
People call me all sorts of things. Delta, Mr. Chooks, Felta, Rox, Chookies... go ahead, you can make your own
tongue.png

Quote:
New york?!
ep.gif
I've always wanted to go there, sounds like an amazing place...
droolin.gif

You should come to Australia and have a look around in Summer. At least, I'm assuming, you don't have as many flies as us
old.gif

just don't come in may bad may flies
rant.gif

Quote:
do you have a nick name
cool.png

People call me all sorts of things. Delta, Mr. Chooks, Felta, Rox, Chookies... go ahead, you can make your own
tongue.png

how bout jet
lau.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

how bout jet
lau.gif

You can call me Jet
old.gif

Why do you say? The Virgin plane?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom