I hate this time of night.

Quote:
I liked it! i didn't think it sad at all: Marley obviously had a fantastic life and couldn't have lived with a better family!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I can't see the picture because Photobucket is one of the sites blocked here
lau.gif

But from what I hear, she sounds like a beautiful dog. What an interesting history too!

I've never cried at a movie
hide.gif

Not even the Titanic. I was a little shaken after that one, but not a single tear.
Marley and me actually made me pretty happy. I love to see when a good dog like that is treated well
big_smile.png

You should get round to seeing it sometime, he's so loveable
tongue.png

Quote:
She was. I've owned a lot smarter hounds, but none as lovable as her. I am a therapist at an inpatient rehab facility, and I often took her to work to play with the patients. Not sure if Emma or the patients enjoyed it more!

I never used to be a crier. It honestly takes ALOT for me to cry during a movie. We've got an old cartoon called "the iron giant" about a boy circa 1950 who discovers a giant alien robot. This forming movie tears me up every time

Quote:
She was. I've owned a lot smarter hounds, but none as lovable as her. I am a therapist at an inpatient rehab facility, and I often took her to work to play with the patients. Not sure if Emma or the patients enjoyed it more!

Awww! I wish Elvis could do that work but he's too.. Umm... Crazy, lol

Quote:
lau.gif

But from what I hear, she sounds like a beautiful dog. What an interesting history too!

Oh that's a bummer...where are you?

Quote:
lau.gif

Oh that's a bummer...where are you?

I'm in Australia
tongue.png

Jokes, I'm at a library, most things are blocked on this computer ,and I can't be bothered moving and having to log in all over again
lau.gif
9Although I could, there are plenty of spare Access machines over to my right...)

Back
Top Bottom