I hate this time of night.

Quote:
She was. I've owned a lot smarter hounds, but none as lovable as her. I am a therapist at an inpatient rehab facility, and I often took her to work to play with the patients. Not sure if Emma or the patients enjoyed it more!

Awww! I wish Elvis could do that work but he's too.. Umm... Crazy, lol

Are BTs hyper? And do you get a lot of Spuds Macenzie comments?

Quote:
She was. I've owned a lot smarter hounds, but none as lovable as her. I am a therapist at an inpatient rehab facility, and I often took her to work to play with the patients. Not sure if Emma or the patients enjoyed it more!

Awww, she sounds so sweet
love.gif

Quote:
Oh that's a bummer...where are you?

I'm in Australia
tongue.png

Jokes, I'm at a library, most things are blocked on this computer ,and I can't be bothered moving and having to log in all over again
lau.gif
9Although I could, there are plenty of spare Access machines over to my right...)

Australia. I go to Cairns, then to Cape York at the end of September for a few weeks. What do you know about Cairns? Ok place? Never traveled alone before so I'm pretty nervous about going.

Quote:
Awww! I wish Elvis could do that work but he's too.. Umm... Crazy, lol

Are BTs hyper? And do you get a lot of Spuds Macenzie comments?

Bts can go either way. Either incredibly mellow or extremely hyper. Elvis is tha latter LOL. he's a good dog though. We just make sure to take him swimming or hiking often and he returns our efforts by NOT eating everything we own like he used to haha.

Yeah we get spuds, general pattons dog, target dog, Chico, etc haha

Ooh, I have a friend who has a dog named Mishka... not sure of the breed, but that dog is HYPER. When somebody comes in the gate, she heads straight for their ... lower parts for a good sniff, then leaps up and smothers their faces with kisses
lau.gif

I have been subject to this treatment many times
tongue.png

i wasn't either a crier but after having kids i turned lol.. I think i am more now tho since my daughters passing on march 24th.. i see someone get cpr i break down.. so i cry a lot now for movies..

Quote:
I'm in Australia
tongue.png

Jokes, I'm at a library, most things are blocked on this computer ,and I can't be bothered moving and having to log in all over again
lau.gif
9Although I could, there are plenty of spare Access machines over to my right...)

Australia. I go to Cairns, then to Cape York at the end of September for a few weeks. What do you know about Cairns? Ok place? Never traveled alone before so I'm pretty nervous about going.

I'm in Adelaide, that's down south, and I've only ever been there and Brisbane
idunno.gif
I hear Cairns is good if you want rainforests and reef, but I'm sorry I can't tell you more than that.

I'm visiting Wollongong and Melbourne later this year, I've discovered
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom