I hate this time of night.

Quote:
Are BTs hyper? And do you get a lot of Spuds Macenzie comments?

Bts can go either way. Either incredibly mellow or extremely hyper. Elvis is tha latter LOL. he's a good dog though. We just make sure to take him swimming or hiking often and he returns our efforts by NOT eating everything we own like he used to haha.

Yeah we get spuds, general pattons dog, target dog, Chico, etc haha

Chico...from Next Friday???

I am glad there is some here to talk too.. its my first night with the chicks so i check on them every hour.. i think i am over checking on them, but its their first night, funny how fast you get attached to a chick hey?

Last edited:
Quote:
So sorry about your daughter.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I guess it takes these sorts of events to unlock emotions inside people. Such as having kids. I've never really ... what's the word for it, loved anyone, but that might change someday
idunno.gif

Quote:
Yes, it is! I think it's in NSW, no idea what it's going to be like there. I hope it's a city, because I small towns make me uncomfortable
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh not wrong... when I first got Feathers and Eggie (the first couple) I'd wake up in the wee hours every morning just to check they were still alive, and give them a bit of a cuddle. Feathers died a few weeks ago, so I guess that was the end of her journey
sad.png

Quote:
Bts can go either way. Either incredibly mellow or extremely hyper. Elvis is tha latter LOL. he's a good dog though. We just make sure to take him swimming or hiking often and he returns our efforts by NOT eating everything we own like he used to haha.

Yeah we get spuds, general pattons dog, target dog, Chico, etc haha

Yep that's the one!

And then of course there is ,"wow, what an ugly dog!"

To which I reply, " he's doing his impression of yOur kid!" and walk away.

Quote:

Yep that's the one!

Hahaha!! Good stuff! I think theyd be a cool dog to own. Them and Staffordshire Terriers.

Quote:

Yep that's the one!

lau.gif
That's hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom