I hate this time of night.

The internet and free water and air con is also a big drawing point for the homeless. We get some regular old dudes who are obviously bumming around a bit, I guess it's just the kinda of people these places draw
idunno.gif

There's nothing old or neglected about this place though, it's absolutely enorous for a start, the lighting is good, we get a LOT of Uni students who flock here every day and three walls of the building are made from glass
tongue.png

I think if it wasn't built like this, nobody would come, and SA would be a bit of a failure state with the crappy library
tongue.png

Our library has this guy that hangs out in it....people call him Library Larry. Kind of a local celebrity. Him and his sister have been dating since the 1990s. They are always up their together. If she isnt with him, he approaches other females or follows them around in there. He's a creepy guy. They kick him out but never have banned him. And they wonder why people don't like going to our library!

Wow, Larry sounds like the regular creepy old library guy
lau.gif

We used to have one: he was a rather large, hairy man who obviously hadn't showered for a while, everyone would kinda... peel away from him I guess, whenever they saw him approaching. He never talked to anyone, and he appears to have disappeared
hmm.png

Hi Aubrey
frow.gif

I feel like I've been spending too much time on BYC.
Especially as I just only got on again this week
hide.gif

Good evening!
Aww I hope you dot think so! I'm having too much fun with you, lol. Maybe you could only come on every other day to make you feel better?

It's 11:20Am tomorrow here
old.gif

Nah, I think I'm going to be on here an awful lot over these few weeks
lau.gif

Everything worked out with the JM, I folded it all last night (while watching Two and a half men, best show ever!!
gig.gif
) and am going home early to deliver it this arvo: that way I can get it all done before tomorrow
woot.gif

My boss used to get angry because I was always finishing off on Thursday
tongue.png

How's your job going?

Awesome! I knew you get it done. I didn't have to work today. I only work Mondays and whenever I get called in. It's not ideal but whatever. I just spend a lot o time cleaning at home. It's a ton better than what I was doing before. Working for a trucking company and logging at least three hours of overtime a day working with the stupidest people I know.

Did you use to drive trucks? That's pretty interesting, I think trucking is one of those very stereotyped occupations
lol.png
You were probably good to quit. You hear all these stories about the men driving their kids around while high on goodness knows what :hmm

Cleaning at home: my mother would be overjoyed if she got time to do that
tongue.png
We get perhaps two free hours every Saturday to do all the housework, and it's nowhere near enough. The house remains in a permanent state of untidiness
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom