I have a favor to ask.. (I want your photos!)

Hi y'all! thank you for all the lovely pictures!
I just got a new art set that I was waiting for, most of the drawings will be done in about a week. Unless you ask for something else I do almost all my drawings on basic printer paper (I think its 8.5x 13). If you want the drawings in a pm instead of just the thread please let me know.
I am also willing to ship the drawings to you via usps, I cover any shipping coast myself.
Or I can do water colorings and ship them but it would take longer.
I do not charge anything for any of the drawings/paintings/shipping.

You can reply to the thread or pm me at anytime and just let me know what you want.

God bless! :hugs

I just got a new art set that I was waiting for, most of the drawings will be done in about a week. Unless you ask for something else I do almost all my drawings on basic printer paper (I think its 8.5x 13). If you want the drawings in a pm instead of just the thread please let me know.
I am also willing to ship the drawings to you via usps, I cover any shipping coast myself.

You can reply to the thread or pm me at anytime and just let me know what you want.

You are the best! And so sweet to make all this free! God bless you too💕

That’s so nice! 🥰

Here's some with good shadow

Attachments

• 20210609_184349.jpg
    20210609_184349.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210609_193012.jpg
    20210609_193012.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 14
  • cid__downsized_1002001413b.jpg
    cid__downsized_1002001413b.jpg