I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
I came on here looking for info on hinnie ducks and saw this, and 2 hours later and way past my bedtime, I'm sitting here with a full heart and a huge smile on my face.

Steven and Michael, your baby is so gorgeous, you must be so proud! Not just of the baby, but of each other for all your dedication and effort and interest and energy!

So inspiring!

And all the wonderful BYCers who are always ready and happy to offer advice, hold hands, cheer on and demand photos!

So lovely :yesss::highfive::celebrate:love:love:love:clap

image.jpeg
Morning friends. I wanted to post an adorable picture of lucky swimming but of course that was impossible. First of all I didn't have anything nice that was large enough for him to torpedo dive in lol so we are using a large steam tray for now. The other problem is that as soon as he jumps in the water he poops so here he is with a big poop behind him. Lol.

View attachment 1031830 Lucky wanted a picture standing in front of his new house during construction. Here he is the little brown dot in front. It Looks more like a hotel for him but he will grow into it.
Check X2 for security against predators, pleeese! but wait.. maybe you are planning to keep his house in the kitchen? and I know you have a secret stash of bubble wrap somewhere! :lol:

I was curious about weather or not it was safe to let my duck have free run of my yard once it is old enough to go outside because I did fertilize and lime the grass in early spring. I didn't plan on the duckling and now I'm not sure What to do
You must be standing with your dock at all times just as a mother duck would be with her ducklings you will notice your duck turn it said and look towards the the sky! Hawks will zone in on your duckling along with any neighborhood cats and depending where you live foxes possums raccoons Etc. if you hear a crow start looking in the air your duckling should immediately get low to the ground when this happens quickly scoop up the duckling I'm remove him from the area

Back
Top Bottom