I joined this in loving memory of my best friend chicken, Peep Scratch Lee

Peep and Squash

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 8, 2014
as u may have read in my last thread, my best friend peep died of an unknown cause that i would like to know but i also never knew what kind f chicken he was, pleases someone help me.

peep is on the right and squash on the left, please if anything besides known cause of death to my sweet loving peep, at least help me know what he really was.

My very amateur guesses would be a salmon favorelle? Or cream legbar? I'm sure someone who has them will know for sure! I'm sorry for your loss! It must be difficult to not really know why.

welcome-byc.gif

Handsome mixed breed roosters.

clearly mixed, i see a lot of lacing on the chest of one. They look like they could have silver laced wyandotte in the mix, but i am only guessing

i thank you all for the helpful replies, however i looked it up, i believe theyre either Iowa Blue, Salmon Favorelles, and or a mix/combo of all of the above and a little silver laced wyandotte, but they look a lot like iowa blue, so my guess is an iowa blue crossed with a half salmon favorelle and a silver laced wyandotte, but thanx for the help, i may never know, but thats just ok, i know what kind of chicken peep was, he was one of a kind.

Back
Top Bottom