I just want to say HI!!!!

Hello!
I don't think that I've replied to your things on here much, but I enjoy reading/replying your things on Facebook sometimes. :)
I'm sorry to hear about your husband, I hope things get better for you guys and I'll be thinking about you. *hugs*

Oh, and I just absolutely love Buff Orps. I couldn't imagine getting another one though, my little Butterball might get jealous..

Hello!
I don't think that I've replied to your things on here much, but I enjoy reading/replying your things on Facebook sometimes.
smile.png

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, I hope things get better for you guys and I'll be thinking about you. *hugs*
Oh, and I just absolutely love Buff Orps. I couldn't imagine getting another one though, my little Butterball might get jealous..

We are getting more BO's on Wednesday even we have to post date a check. I am ready for more fluffy butts.

We are getting more BO's on Wednesday even we have to post date a check. I am ready for more fluffy butts.
They are my favorite breed, and she lays lots of giant eggs. The only breed I like just as well are Jersey Giants, but I couldn't find any when I was buying. :( You must post pictures of your fluffy butts when you get them! I don't know why, but I'm super excited for you! Haha. I'm such a chicken nerd..

They are my favorite breed, and she lays lots of giant eggs. The only breed I like just as well are Jersey Giants, but I couldn't find any when I was buying.
sad.png

You must post pictures of your fluffy butts when you get them! I don't know why, but I'm super excited for you! Haha.
I'm such a chicken nerd..

Oh I will have a bunch of pics. Ken is going fishing that day, and as soon as I know they are in, he must leave and go get them, put them in the brooder and make sure they are fed, then he can go back to the lake.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom