I kicked them out of the brooder!

bsshog40

Chirping
May 3, 2024
Omaha, Tx.
So our Rouens will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. We finally moved them to their pen friday. I think I went out once every hour to make sure they were doin ok. Lol I think they enjoy it much more than the brooder. Our day temps have been close to 80 but will be getting hotter this week. Night time has been in the middle 60's and those will be getting warmer also. Our chickens go to bed between 8-8:30 pm, so we just close them up then. They all get out about 7am. Suppose to get in the 90's the next few days, so hopefully we'll get a nice sunny day to put water in their pool. They seem to be ejoying life! Lol
1000007101.jpg

1000007100.jpg

So our Rouens will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. We finally moved them to their pen friday. I think I went out once every hour to make sure they were doin ok. Lol I think they enjoy it much more than the brooder. Our day temps have been close to 80 but will be getting hotter this week. Night time has been in the middle 60's and those will be getting warmer also. Our chickens go to bed between 8-8:30 pm, so we just close them up then. They all get out about 7am. Suppose to get in the 90's the next few days, so hopefully we'll get a nice sunny day to put water in their pool. They seem to be ejoying life! Lol
View attachment 3830603

View attachment 3830604
They're so cute! Good job giving them a good life. 😅 😊

Back
Top Bottom