I KNEW IT!

cadman68

Songster
12 Years
Feb 15, 2007
Middle TN
I knew i should have stayed away from this section of the board, but unfortunately i didn't and now my incubator is fired up and somehow 16 eggs appeared in it last night
roll.png
. This is a bad place for an addict to have access to, my wife (bless her heart) is gonna kill me before it's over with
big_smile.png

I can't wait for the EE and Australorp eggs that will be here TODAY... And the second bator which will be here tomorrow... Which will be filled in a day or twos time with 42 more eggs...By then, the chicks in our first bator will have already hatched.... We will of course then proceed to fill the first bator with more eggs that we have ordered....

How's that for help??
wink.png
*poke poke*

I guess I'm fortunate in that I will not have room for new birds until spring is here and I can add on. Otherwise, I'd get a bator and my DW would have us hatching all kinds of things! (Not that I'd have anything to do with the hysteria)
wink.png

Hey ChickNThief! You sound like me! I have 1 bator FULL, one due to arrive Wed and one Friday, which will all be full by the end of next week. That's not counting the eggs I've ordered for Feb/March!!
DH doesn't know the full extent of it yet...He just knows he's happy to be outside building runs, coops, etc!!

Back
Top Bottom