I know it's early but....Who's ready for 2024 Baby Chicks!

Pics
Apr 20, 2023
Coastal NC
I just placed our newest order for babies from Myers today! I know, I know, but I wanted a few special breeds and such so I had to pull the pin and get my order in. Anyone else already placing orders for 2024, if so what's on your shopping list?

Ordered Speckled Sussex, Blue Americana, and Lisa's Cookies and Cream.
Now the wait begins, 182 days until ship date...... :yesss: :yesss:

I’m getting 12 Appenzeller Spitzhaubens in 2024! 9 chamois and 3 gold spangled. :celebrate They have been on my list of chicken breeds I have been wanting for a while.
I ordered Swedish flower hen, Austrolop, buckeye, and silkie pullets. Meyer just started their 2024 orders a few days ago, and the earliest shipping day I could get is 5/13! Most Silkies were sold out by Monday. Crazy!
Those sound awesome! I also didn't want to wait like last year, most breeds were sold out and had very little to choose from. I almost added a few Swedish Hens as well, chicken math could take hold before my shipment and who knows what might end up in the basket!

Those sound awesome! I also didn't want to wait like last year, most breeds were sold out and had very little to choose from. I almost added a few Swedish Hens as well, chicken math could take hold before my shipment and who knows what might end up in the basket!

I had trouble getting the breeds I wanted too…

Do you guys think the 2024 chick demand will be as high as 2023?

Back
Top Bottom