I learned a valuable predator lesson last night~very large Badger

Quote:
my goodness you were lucky, that scary thing did not want a piece of you...? gosh...? no telling what could have happened..?? yeah keep your shot gun at the ready...! we keep our gate locked religiously....! & have spot lights on the gate all night long & chek it before bed time , but golly we also have Badgers & Coatimundi here in AZ so yeah ....not looking forward to meeting up with either of those in a dark driveway..... golly geee your brave lady....!!! ;)

my goodness you were lucky, that scary thing did not want a piece of you...? gosh...? no telling what could have happened..?? yeah keep your shot gun at the ready...! we keep our gate locked religiously....! & have spot lights on the gate all night long & chek it before bed time , but golly we also have Badgers & Coatimundi here in AZ so yeah ....not looking forward to meeting up with either of those in a dark driveway..... golly geee your brave lady....!!! ;)
I actually thought about it later, and thought to myself "you should have been a little bit scared dummy"

Instead, I followed it out of the gate and to the edge of the woods to see which way it was headed so that I could more accurately look for it's den later. We also keep our gate locked religously, hence why my husband did not allow me to slack off and leave it open....LOL. I won't try that stunt again!!!!

I looked up "Coatimundi" I had never heard of that critter, I see it is another predator that could tear up a little chicken or human!!!! It looks so agile. Does it have thumbs like a raccoon?

Last edited:
Freakin' YIKES!!!

Will you try to stalk/shoot/trap it?
I would like to, but I'm not sure if it's legal yet. So far according to the hunting regs here in Washington state you need a trapping licence for it. But I have not found when the season is, or anything else at all so far. I might have to call the fish and game department and ask.

Yea yikes.....and I followed it!!!!!!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom