I live in Jacksonville NC

To anyone who is interested in the Jacksonville area, I have 3 Barr Plymouth Rock Roosters who need new homes. I ended up getting four roosters from my straight run and that is just WAY too many. They are about 10 weeks old now and I am selling them for about 10$ a piece. Here are two of them, the third was being darned sneaky and camera shy.

anyone missing their peacocks? My chickens got some early morning visitors this morning.

I very close by!

My daughter and her family are in Jacksonville. Her husband is Navy at Camp Lejeune. It would be cool if you could hook up with them to let them see what you have. My grandson is almost 2. They will be moving up to PA near us at the beginning of next year.

My daughter and her family are in Jacksonville.  Her husband is Navy at Camp Lejeune.  It would be cool if you could hook up with them to let them see what you have.  My grandson is almost 2.  They will be moving up to PA near us at the beginning of next year.

Have them look up a fb group call barnyards by the sea. It's pretty much an eastern nc barnyard group. I'm out here in maple hill.

Hey! I just joined because I am thinking of getting a few hens for my yard. I am in Rock Creek too (moved in last summer). What did you find out?

Back
Top Bottom