I lost my cell phone...

Quote:
Why? I only called you 50 times today... stop complaining!! *dialing Terry again*

52 times, and I still wish I could lose it.
tongue.gif

You no love me....
hit.gif

Hope you find your phone, Chixie. I lost mine yesterday, and had to head out without it for the day. It was quite aggravating.
barnie.gif
I later found it in my pillow case. Who knows.
idunno.gif
Anyway, hope your phone shows up soon.

Lost mine under the van driver's seat, I dunno how it got there but must have bend over to get out of the seat. It only was set on vibrator and man it was hard to find it when you are deaf. I told my sis to keep calling me to find it. At the corner of my eye, the keyboard lit up and I found it!

Need to get some kind of clapper on it. Otherwise I would be out of luck finding it. Not sure if I can set the voice calls on another ring instead of vibrator. All my texts are on vibrate mode. I have that Neon LG phone.

I have mine on at all times, and I answer it any hour day or night. It's the nature of my business. I'm constantly connected, my email comes to my phone, IM's, I even get Facebook notifications on my phone. I hate it and love it all at once.

The only time I wish I could turn it off is when Lily is playing with it and dials people. The things people hear....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom