I lost my whole world on 4-17-12

hugs.gif

there are not words, hay, newbie here, but the following versus from John 14 helped me when i lost 3 family members fairly close together.

John 14

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Comforts His Disciples

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

hugs.gif
So sorry for your loss. From what I can tell, it seems that he was a very happy man and you have to know that you helped make him that way.

I still miss him so bad, but it is getting easier now. I don't cry as much. I am now dealing with my dad. He had Stage ii colon cancer removed in 9-2010. It is now in his liver and one lung. It looks like 2012 is not going to be a year to look back on with fondness but as a year to be endured.I am starting to have guys ask me out, I always say no. Poor things, they are competing with a ghost right now.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry that you are facing another potential loss. My bad year was 1986. I do know it changes a person forever, and that nothing will feel the same again.

Back
Top Bottom