i love byc

lol.png
I guess I like this site....
gig.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SITE!!! It is a great place to get CORRECT info and lots of support. I love it because (pretty much) any question you have, you can ask it, and nobody thinks or treats you like your stupid! Im a little slow at catching on sometimes and that is really helpful to me! Also, this is a clean and organized site. I have told EVERYBODY I know that if they need to know anything about anything chicken-related that this is the place to go!!!

Thanks Everybody
big_smile.png

I LOVE BYC! I'm an addict. Everyone knows I can't get enough. I usually have a window open to chat and another so I can read the forums. No-one try to help me.......I'm okay with my addiction.

I LOVE BYC! I'm an addict. Everyone knows I can't get enough. I usually have a window open to chat and another so I can read the forums. No-one try to help me.......I'm okay with my addiction.

that sounds like me LOL. I love this site. I have learned so much and learn something new here almost daily. Most important thing I have learned is how to multi task. LOL I can clean house and chat while reading posts. LOL How's that for addiction
tongue.png

This is the best poultry site I have found everybody is nice and helpful. Since I joined my poultry addication has got worse but thats fine with me
lau.gif
even though it was already pretty bad. Instead of watching tv in my spare time I can come on here and learn and help other people to. Thanks everybody.

I too love BYC. You made me a chicken-a-holic and I'm glad.... well, except that I really, really, really want more chickens and my hen house isn't large enough:(

Before this site I was just a chocoholic!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom