chickenchik12

Songster
10 Years
Jun 9, 2009
stumptown CA
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
im so irritated!i need 6 fertile eggs.1 rir, 1 sussex, 2 orpington, and 2 aurcaunas.no one has them i need them this week im in santa rosa so if anyone knows a store that 4 sure sells them post.i will pay ofcourse but i need some one close.and soon my broody wants to be a mommy!!please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
he.gif

Last edited:
I think the above poster meant 1 egg of each breed, not one egg total. Most people will only sell a half doz or more eggs at a time. You might want to try getting eggs online. I've never seen fertile eggs for hatching being sold at a store.

You can find a wide variety of hatching eggs for sale on ebay - although I don't trust shipped eggs myself.

I agree that you're probably not going to find eggs from those breeds all in one place, and I doubt anyone's going to be thrilled to sell you 1 or 2 eggs at a time of the breed they raise. That's what everyone else has been trying to say - I thought I'd just rephrase it my way
smile.png

oh well.my grandparents got me a little present from skippys yesterday.a dozen rir eggs yay.they arnt the breed i wanted but i get more.we'll see who hatches and who is a roo.we'll sell the roos.so i have to wait till 2moro 4 the eggs!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom