i need help

the1much

Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
Hey you all its me jim..well I came back to Texas and tried working things out with the wifers.no luck.while here I worked for a dude then had him tell me to leave as soon as I got him caught up.then went and helped another dude and ended up with everything I had stolen and being told I wasn't needed any more.so now I have the clothes on my back and hiding out in a storage building in not suppose to be in.i need a home to start again.im not looking for handout.i do have broken neck but it dont slow me down.i can do about anything.carpentry,electric,plumbing,any kind of fiberglass work,autobidy,paint anything.i just need a place that's dry that I can sleep and will work more then needed.all my I.d. Been stolen and I have nothing.i need be out of here in a day or two..will walk to any state where I can stay..thank you all...jim
p.S...no I'm not in legal trouble lol

I will live in a barn,a shed,anything long enough for me to lay down in..i wouldn't do this If I wasn't desperate..i have no family and my friends are the kind I left behind when I changed my ways..i believe in god and he brought me bak to here..this is my last try at being on the right side of life..my little girls need me be right and seems like the harder I try to be right the more bad happens to me...luv u all
jim

Congrats on finding a place, I have been thinking about you and I hope this works out for you.
Stay relevant to your kids and be the best you can be for them.

Back
Top Bottom