I need to see pictures of Blue Mille Fleur d Uccle Bantams..Please

Ha thanks everyone..Anymore?....I actually cant see the pictures, my computer is down so I am on a friends computer that is blocked with all of these firewalls and what not...I cant wait to see the pictures!

And yes i meant Blue Milles..

Quote:
I do see the blue and they are lovely! Thanks for posting that!
smile.png

I just ordered some Blue from Ideal and got 2 blue in 2 separate orders well the second was a replacement order and only got 1 blue which the chick is blue but now that it is feathered out it looks like those first ones that were posted. The replacement order also had 1 in it I got mostly splash from Ideal and was not happy. I have several chicks that now that they are feathered are white with splash marks all over them.

I have ordered three different times and still haven't gotten a blue (blue) mille. I have a young one from my last batch that is starting to show a blue/dark gray tint to his tall feathers. If you do a search for pictures of them on Google, there are very few pictures, which I can only take to mean they are hard birds to come by.

apparently no one has been able to offer some photos for all these years. I have a 3 year old blue mille fleur hen. Her beard is a bit crap from me and the other hens grooming it.

one shows a self blue, blue mille and regular mile together for comparison. She was from McMurry but I just got 2 blue milles from Ideal last week. I can take developmental photos if wanted.

I am ordering Porcelain, Self Blue and Blue Mille Fleurs from Ideal and can't wait to see what the Blue Mille look like. Going by what the site says, the black on the normal Mille Fleur is replaced by blue. I hope they vary at least slightly from the 2 Mille Fleurs I got from Ideal last Sept.

Feathersite only has pics of them at chicks, at the very bottom of the d'Uccle page.
What is Ideal? I really want some Milies but am afraid to purchase chics through the mail. i am scared they will arrive dead.

It is a hatchery where you can order chicks. So far, from what I have been able to find, they have the most in color variety. I ordered self blue, blue mille, white, brown red, and mille this year. I only had 1 arrive dead.

Back
Top Bottom