I Ordered Some Wood Ducks,i Ordered Some Wood Duuuuucks!!!!!!!

Quote:
I have a small duck "aviary" for winter. It is only 6 x 10 with an attached 4 x 8 house. We have a pair each of: Wood Ducks, Mandarins, Pintails & East Indies. They get along great and are similiar in size. Good luck-love the Woodies when they whistle. Awwww......

I want wood ducks.
idunno.gif

Quote:
I love Greece.
love.gif
I went there when I was 16 and stayed for a month to go to a wedding and all the festivities. Most famous thing said to me "τρώνε" = eat! Unfortunately, I do not know any Greek so it sounded like "Fie"

I don't have any ducks, but I think I've seen a pic of Wood ducks and they're really cute! CONGRATS! Yes, pics please, when they arrive!

Sharon

Quote:
I think I have seen people with mandarin ducks kept with their woodies. The mandarins have an extra chromosome or something so they can't interbreed.

Quote:
I love Greece.
love.gif
I went there when I was 16 and stayed for a month to go to a wedding and all the festivities. Most famous thing said to me "τρώνε" = eat! Unfortunately, I do not know any Greek so it sounded like "Fie"

Glad you enjoyed that sh***y country.When you come for a month or two its good.We might have all that history and stuff and I am really proud to be greek but the country is just f****d up.

Anyways back in topic,do you need some kind of permission to own woods?That's what I've heard.

Quote:
I love Greece.
love.gif

Glad you enjoyed that sh***y country.When you come for a month or two its good.We might have all that history and stuff and I am really proud to be greek but the country is just f****d up.

Anyways back in topic,do you need some kind of permission to own woods?That's what I've heard.

Yes, you do need a permit to own Wood Ducks and any other migratory waterfowl. You will need to contact your state's Dept of Conservation for the form and info. Just to own and not sell-NY charges $10. For a breeder license I believe it is $50.

Back
Top Bottom