I searched for it couldn't find what I needed brown runny poop

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
I feed them the chick starter that is med. No treats. Today I tried giving them a scrambled egg. But I still see the runny poop. any coments thanks

umm maybe see how long it lasts sometimes they get minor sicknesses if it lasts more tha 3-4 days then i would be concerned, otherwise i wouldn't know.sorry couldn't help more!love the Bible verse!

I have been trying to find a post about poo too. Someone started a thread a while back that had photos of different poos and what each one was and what it was symptomatic of. Can't find it but it anyone can please post!

Hmmm, are all of their poos brown and runny or are they having green firm ones too. I've found that my chicks have a few different types of poo. Sometimes it's more yellow, sometimes it's green, green with white caps, or loose brown poos. I called our feed store about it, and they said chick poo can range b/n yellowish to brown to green. This rainbow is all normal. Keep an eye on them to be on the safe side. Have you been giing them sugar water or electrolyte mixed water. That changes their poo too.

Sonja

They have a normal occasional poo that is like melted chocolate. That is normal...constant runny poo is another story.

ok thanks ya'll . d.k they are around three weeks. I keep a closer look at see if that one does it . I beleive its just one of them. The others seem like they have hard poop. They only have a little vineger in their water and med chick feed and once a week are so scrambled egg.

Back
Top Bottom