I started processing more birds today until it started pouring on me.

steveo

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Poland, Maine
I got all set up and in the middle of the first bird it started to pour. I stood out there and finished the first bird and I got soaked. I hope it stops raining so I can get more done. I would like to be finished with the last 10 birds tomorrow. I am doing this by myself so it takes a while. Maybe I can convince my wife to pluck a few. I doubt that will happen but we will see.

You have to love Maine weather. I come in here for a few minutes and all of a sudden the sun comes out. Not a bad day after all. I ended up processing 6 birds today and should get the rest done in the morning.

tongue.gif
Its the wet season in NM so right now everything is drenched and I need to make hourly checks on my eggs that are hatching
barnie.gif
th.gif
sickbyc.gif

Here in South Florida there's either burning sun or pouring rain to contend with during any outdoor activity. I asked for & finally got from FreeCycle both a carport cover and a 10X10 screened canopy to work under in comfort. Glad you got a good number done today, I'm hoping to do 4 by myself tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom