I think that the feed shop lied! ; ) **UPDATE Pg. 2**

Quote:
Fat face... I don't think so. She is bigger than the others though. Can't believe what the feed stores said! Perhaps she was a left over from another delivery

I kinda was afraid you would ask that LOL they joined the family March 23ish not sure on the exact date and they were under a few days old when we brought them home.

Quote:
I brought mine home on April 27th, so yours are about a month older... *sigh* I hope
fl.gif
they aren't roos, we live in suburbia, we can't have them
th.gif

if they are roos I will tell you they are sweethearts
love.gif
my Maverick is a mommas boy he is the first to come running up to me and pull on my pant leg and wait for me to hold him and give him a cuddle, he also loves to use my arm as a perch - not going to do that long -

he makes the sweetest baby sounds when I hold him so far he has not tried to crow - I cant wait till he does, he will follow me all over the yard just checking things out with me, Annabelle is alittle more flighty she will come to me and let me hold her but she will also flap her wings and not be as calm as Maverick - we are working with her to help her calm down.

i will get me a few more pullets for Maverick someday

I'd say that your feed store had them labelled correctly and you just got a black sexlink cockerel. That bird is definately a boy. I'll bet that's exactly what he is.

Well... I guess it is now clear! This morning my so-called black sexlink pullet was trying to CROW. It was really cute but I am not allowed to have roos...

barnie.gif

*sigh* now i Have to break the news to the kids.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom