I think this Is bumble foot ????

Yeah we already got the scab of it just feel off and now it's exposed and we've been spraying it with vetericyn andbeen packing it with loads of neosporan after a soak but my husband was trying to get some of the stuff out yesterday but it seems like skin not access and she just starts bleeding a little ?? I'm going tontake a pic after a soak so you can see it
Sounds about right. Just keep doing what you're doing. It is a long process.

Yeah we already got the scab of it just feel off and now it's exposed and we've been spraying it with vetericyn andbeen packing it with loads of neosporan after a soak but my husband was trying to get some of the stuff out yesterday but it seems like skin not access and she just starts bleeding a little ?? I'm going tontake a pic after a soak so you can see it
Oh yeah bumbles bleed quite a bit when being removed and sometimes they don't come out as a whole kernel, but instead smaller pieces that look like little shredded white/yellow pieces of skin.

Sounds about right. Just keep doing what you're doing. It is a long process.
It's looks a little more swallowed on the top of her foot ,and now she's limping a bit I've been treating it for 4 days now ,should we take out the hard stuff ,I don't want it to get worse I want to heal her 😢 I feel helpless

Oh yeah bumbles bleed quite a bit when being removed and sometimes they don't come out as a whole kernel, but instead smaller pieces that look like little shredded white/yellow pieces of skin.
Yeah we r going to try to take it out tonight, we feel bad picking at her foot tho ,if we don't take it out will it go away and get pushed out with the treatment we r doing ,it looks more swollen then yesterday and now she limping and sgeceasnt before,is it normal for the top of her foot to get a little swollen too ?? I'm sorry I keep asking stuff 😔

Back
Top Bottom