artistic fowlism
16 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Yamhill County, Oregon
i would really like to buy some bantam eggs
big_smile.png
pure or mixed it dont matter
big_smile.png
im having hatching withdrals and i have 2 ,... count them , 2~!!! empty bators running.. im easy LOL so tell me wacha got !
big_smile.png
id LOVE to know
woot.gif
... btw i only put my location in my subject line becasuse i didnt wnat my head cut off my a mod -_- LOL

and so would phillip .. hes my avatar buddy
tongue.png
tehehe
<--
tongue.png

Last edited:
Right now I have at least one Cochin bantam laying, the Spitzhauben was the only one I've seen breed her but the red Cochin bantam may have also so don't know what you'll get there. Her chicks are cute, they just hatched last night. Also have some sporadic layers which are dutches and Japs with dutch and Jap males over them. I was getting at least 2 eggs a day from them but not right now, kinda slow. I also have a buff bantam leghorn laying...I think the Spitz has bred her too...Don't ask me how, he is just talented. Oh yeah and I think I saw the Millie male flirting with her too he keeps finding food for her. He's also been flirting with the bantam Naked Neck and she is laying too 2-3 times per week. If you're not in too big of a hurry I can get some gathered from 1-10 to 1-13 and send what I have on the 14th. I haven't checked fertility in a month but past fertility has been great and I also have folks on here that I've sent eggs to and carried eggs to who have had great hatches from the girls big and small.

LMK, Cindy

ETA: No fee, just pay shipping on address label if you have any hatch, I deal on honesty and handshake policy. Not going into the egg selling business just like to see folks enjoy the pretty chickies...

Last edited:
omg ur so sweet
big_smile.png
ill take whatever i can get
big_smile.png
just let me know the shipping to 97071 and ill send u money order or pay pal, whatever u prefer
big_smile.png
thanks so much cindy !

ok so since i DO have 2 incubators ... anyone else !! ?? me and phil here want to know
lol.png

It'll be a few weeks before my Black Cochins, White Sultans and all my other silkies start laying.

Danny D

I have 10 bantam mixed eggs sitting on my table right now. They are from an EE hen, a dutch bantam hen, and either an OEGB splash hen, or a gold laced something or another hen. I'm not even sure that they are fertile, as most my girls hide from the roos, except the EE, she's a hussy! I could let you have them for shipping, since I don't plan on doing anything except letting my dad put them with his eating eggs. Let me know. The priority is usually around $6.

ETA: The roos I have are: OEGB red pyle, a silver laced something, and a standard red jungle fowl. The EE eggs are most likely mixed with the jungle fowl. There are also a couple young OEG standard cockerels running around that have been trying their luck, so they could be mixed with those as well. It's just a mess here right now!
lau.gif

ETA again: I just noticed that you looked like you were taking cthrash1 up on her offer. I live only about 25 miles from her, so if you want any of mine, I could take them and put them in with her eggs, so you wouldn't have to pay shipping for both.

Last edited:
That's no problem. Except for the EE, the others have just started laying again (or just plain just started). I'm sure I'll have the eggs then too.

Back
Top Bottom