I was wondering

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Can we add a "review product" catagory? I think it would be cool. That way we can review waterers, feeders, heating lamps. stuff like that

Let me know what you think

I like that idea. I would use it.
yippiechickie.gif

I think its a good idea - it would have been SUPER easy when I was looking for an incubator instead of using the search and then finally just starting my own thread.....

I think it would be nice to add product reviews as well as "store" reviews, like who and where to buy from, who has best customer service and prices etc....

What I usually suggest for new categories is that we start off with people posting new threads and if there are a lot of threads that are similar we can then build out a new category / forum for them and move all the topics into it.

Our top goal is to keep the forum "clean" and easy to navigate, so this is probably the best approach.

So, if people have products to review or rate, I suggest you start a new thread In the Buy Sell Trade section for each product and make sure you start the subject with:

"PRODUCT REVIEW: Name Of Product"

That will make it easy for us to see how many posts there are and will make it easy to differentiate a product review from a regular BST posting

What do you think? Will that work for now?

Back
Top Bottom