I will have cochin chicks for sale in the spring....

kennedyscochins

Songster
10 Years
Sep 1, 2009
Big Clifty
I didn't know where to post this. I couldn't really post it on chicks for sale because I am starting a waiting list for spring orders! If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

I have LF and bantam cochins that I plan to sell chicks from in the spring. I just got a brinsea cabinet incubator, so I hope to be able to fill orders weekly. I would like to start a waiting list for the end of March or beginning of April depending on the girls! I am also just wanting to know if there is interest in these chicks. I was thinking I would list this because I know people are already placing orders from hatcheries and I would like to offer my chicks that are well cared for.

I will have LF: Blue, Black, Silver Laced (limited quantities), Gold laced (standard size hens but rooster is small to be standard), Partridge (limited quantities) and possibly barred.

I will also have lemon blue bantams!

I do not have a lot of each color, so assorted orders would be best. I am going to start with charging $6/chick straight run. This INCLUDES SHIPPING AND BOX! So, however many chicks you want, just multiply by $6 and that is your total! I have a minimum of 15 chicks.

Please view my website for pictures! I also will sell hatching eggs if they are not used to fill chick orders! www.kennedyscochins.webs.com

Back
Top Bottom