I would like to start a Beltsville group

That would be great! I would also appreciate it very much!

clap.gif

I am new here. I just purchased a dozen eggs off of eBay from the J Pool in Illinois. Joanne

Let me know if you would be interested in getting some eggs next spring. All it will cost you is the shipping and a promise to exchange your future eggs with our members, ( members are the beltsville group) This is the membership condition.

Let me know if you would be interested in getting some eggs next spring. All it will cost you is the shipping and a promise to exchange your future eggs with our members, ( members are the beltsville group) This is the membership condition.
0ma's biddies .... hello, i would like to hatch some out and share please contact me when you would like to. i have 2 red burbon toms. something got them while they were on there first nests.what a sad day that was...i have a surprise mix of turkeys in the incubator now. i was told to keep the humidy at 85% i have been. she raises a lot of them but i haven't heard of it before any one have and other tips thanks oma

I would be interested, but have too many other things going on right now. If this group is still going in the spring, I'll check back.

I would be interested, but have too many other things going on right now.  If this group is still going in the spring, I'll check back.

It will be. Actually I am just trying to find people who are interested so we can exchange eggs and start new members in the spring.

One thing you can do in the mean time is to research on the Beltsville Whites to see if this is the turkey that you would want.
Dennis

http://www.livestockconservancy.org/index.php/heritage/internal/beltsville

Also if anyone wants to give me their E-Mail address you could PM me. That way I can contact you privately

[email protected]

Dennis Schools
221 Camp Strauss Road
Bethel, PA 19507

Phone 717-865-6473

I think he is taking nicely to the ladies, what do you think Dennis.
Yes very nice indeed! I just lost one of my jakes a couple of days ago. Don't know what happened, but we think he might have flew into the side and snaped his neck. I am just glad it was a jake, as I only have three jenny's I really cant afford to lose any of my girls . Looks like you have a good start. This comming spring I will let nature take it's course and let the jen's hatch out thier young. They seem to do a better job than we can do with our incubators. Keep in touch. Dennis

Back
Top Bottom