IA here

Quote:
Well, it's hardly a vacation if there wasn't any lusty galavanting. I guess you'll have to go back and try again.
tongue.png

cool.png

Quote:
Yes! Yes! I wanna go too!

Found the business card and it doesn't list the times
roll.png
Just the dates.

It is JJSW Small Animal Auction out of Osceola - I can PM someone the phone numbers if someone wants to call. I don't have long distance. They hold it at the county fairgrounds.

http://jjswsmallanimalauction.com/index.html

Here's their website, but I can't find the times listed.

A silver laced cochin has hatched. Have about12-13 eggs pipped out of 17. A buttercup and 2 other silver laced cochins have pretty big pips.

Man I want to go. Oh well waverly isn't to far off.

My nanny goat came down with pneumonia it was a close call but she pulled thru yay.
Same night I got a call from lady I just bought a new goat from called started off "hey Sam you have kids on the ground yet?"
No but wasn't expecting them till may. Well guess she got her ladies mixed up so when she looked it up turns out jakobi( new girl) is due In march yay babies.
So if incubatoR is working and eggs are good I'll have chicks and kids by end of month.

Quote:
Found the business card and it doesn't list the times
roll.png
Just the dates.

It is JJSW Small Animal Auction out of Osceola - I can PM someone the phone numbers if someone wants to call. I don't have long distance. They hold it at the county fairgrounds.

http://jjswsmallanimalauction.com/index.html

Here's their website, but I can't find the times listed.

Shabbyfarms called them - it starts at 9 am and if you want to sell poultry they have to have their p/t test done.

Hi all its been awile since ive been on.Eric I do have an extra buttercup roo if you need him.Lemme know and we can get together you can come here for a tour.I get mine and jasons new incubator tomorrow im ready to fill it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats doable or, if you are going to New Ulm? If you're interested I may have a couple of Vorwerk eggs to spare.
What kind of bator did you get?
I've heard rumors of a major storm on Mon. and Tues.

OH! candled the Key West eggs and things are looking up... not many, but a few are veining! Will give them a few more days before removing the non-developers.

Back
Top Bottom