I just want to update and let you know I picked them up at the post office yesterday. I like the way you packaged them. All were intact. Two have iffy air cells but that's not the end of the world. I'll let you know how things turn out. :)

I rehomed these chickens, sorry. Didn't see much interest so I thought I'd focus on other breeds. Somebody else is enjoying their beautiful blue green eggs, and I really miss hearing the roosters.

Ice Cream Bar chicken eggs from Cream Legbar hens and Swedish Isbar (pronounced icebar) roosters. The resulting medium size eggs have blue green shells. The pullets and cockerels I've hatched from these eggs are quiet, friendly and docile. I had an excellent hatch rate over the summer, and the offspring are just beginning to lay blue green eggs. Those I have shipped to have had excellent hatch rates for shipped eggs with 7 out of nine hatching and 4 out of 5. They also report friendly birds hatching.

I am selling these eggs for $5 each plus Priority Mail shipping to your location. Please message me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I double wrap each egg individually and place them in a well padded box with either pine shavings or packing peanuts. Even during the holidays, I experienced very little breakage. I usually include an extra egg when it is available.

I am interested in purchasing eggs!

Ice Cream Bar chicken eggs from Cream Legbar hens and Swedish Isbar (pronounced icebar) roosters. The resulting medium size eggs have blue green shells. The pullets and cockerels I've hatched from these eggs are quiet, friendly and docile. I had an excellent hatch rate over the summer, and the offspring are just beginning to lay blue green eggs. Those I have shipped to have had excellent hatch rates for shipped eggs with 7 out of nine hatching and 4 out of 5. They also report friendly birds hatching.

I am selling these eggs for $5 each plus Priority Mail shipping to your location. Please message me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I double wrap each egg individually and place them in a well padded box with either pine shavings or packing peanuts. Even during the holidays, I experienced very little breakage. I usually include an extra egg when it is available.
Zip code 17360. I'm interested in 6 of them please.

Are these ice cream bar chickens self sexing at hatch like the cream legbar?”

Back
Top Bottom