Ice Cream Bars

Yes. And all of them are veining. They have a ways to go yet, but they are under a broody, so have the best opportunity to hatch. I'm thrilled. I've never had a 100% veining of shipped eggs. What a packing job!

Yes. And all of them are veining. They have a ways to go yet, but they are under a broody, so have the best opportunity to hatch. I'm thrilled. I've never had a 100% veining of shipped eggs. What a packing job!

Thats great. The USPS can be rough on shipped eggs. How far along are you on this hatch?

HollywoodHillsHens, I'm not positive yet. Mine are still only a few weeks old and just starting to get their tail feathers. The lady that sells the eggs says she has only gotten blacks and blues. I got a black, blue, and 3 partridge type markings. The more I look at them, I believe they are autosex. If that's so, there are 2 boys and 1 girl, being the darker one in the last picture. But there is no way to know except just wait and see. Good luck with your ICBs!

I ordered 4 "ice cream bar" eggs off ebay last tuesday from a seller in oklahoma (im in arkansas) and got them in today. I have 3 batches of my own eggs going and about to crank up the fourth and slip these ICB eggs in with them. Im so excited, I hope mine do good too...I wish someone had more pics of these birds from chick to adult!!!

Back
Top Bottom